IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Nope, not interested attempting to put targets on any SP either...

1. 13,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7295
    Nope, not interested attempting to put targets on any SP either lower or higher. A fools game and you said it in your post that you hope this and hope that. The minute we put targets on things we get emotionally attached to that target and get blindsided from either reality or other opportunities .

A week or so ago I posted how good the chart was looking and that it wasn’t giving any indication / reason to close out. Since then it sure has turned and has printed many reasons to close. I’ve also always backed this up with sentiment from the BIO sector which has been pivotal to IMU in recent times. Currently now that the SP is down at a support level we are seeking indications to enter again, couldn’t care less if it goes lower or hopefully as you’ve said, it bounces tomorrow but it just hasn’t printed and reason or turnaround of any indicator……….yet.

I enjoy your stuff Zior, you sure have a wealth of experience in the markets but we do approach a trade very differently. That’s very cool as there are many ways to make bank from this market. You’re calling it as you see it based on the way you trade/ invest and I totally respect that. You’re a patient guy, I just need to do it other ways.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.