IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

yeah, sorry about that.. I do go quiet when I sell as I dont...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    yeah, sorry about that.. I do go quiet when I sell as I dont like to post on HC when selling because of the aftermath of haters or alike...

bit surprised a couple of the "guru" chartists are still holding... stock went clearly bearish after testing 13 again, lower high, oscillators turned bearish..

I personally think IMU from a fundamental perspective has a lot to offer... But have to admit this is clearly a traders stock and manipulated accordingly... recent updates have done nothing for the SP... seems large holders keep running for the door at times... frustrating... I changed my opinion here when some serious dumping was evident. the ongoing shorting here is concerning also..

I have admitted that I trade, so am happy with my small profit, was hoping for a lot more, honesty thought this was a 6figure profit in the short term for me... will buy again without a doubt at some point, could miss a potential spike, thats trading for you.. sometimes you have to trust your gut

but if your going to use charts and oscillators for entries and exits then in my opinion the signs at 12cents to exit in the short term were clear.. I realize that near all chartists have different views, use different indicators/oscillators etc... I would be interested to here why the "guru's" are still holding when it started to recently turn strongly bearish... unless you have a long term view and are simply not trading it..

10 cents should offer a strong support moving forward... but to be honest, don't like the sentiment from traders here... its like IMU is really being held down at times...

good money to be made here though from trading... my initial first buy was a bit premature to be honest, 11 cents, 4 entries after that all the way back to the low 8's, only because I liked the pennant flag formation, was expecting a true bull run when it clearly broke... just never happened... averaged 9.5 holding, got impatient and took 12cents exit, most likely kick myself soon... but hey, was a nice profit holding just over a million shares... hence why its good to trade small profits to be safe, sometimes you miss out on the big spikes, was hoping for one here, but that's trading for you..

I would love to know why the guru's are not taking advantage of the clear signals to sell recently... considering market is not jumping at recent positive trial updates...

10.5 could present itself as another clear buy again, but honestly the bearish momentum with current updates is concerning... thought I made a clear mistake of recent exit... surprised IMU is even testing 10cent support again...

I'll be back... personally think i will miss the big one here... best wishes to holders... guru chartists, why do you not exit around 12-12.5 cents, buy again at 10.5 if you wish to keep holding, surely it was clear to do such? (genuinely interested, not being a smart ass or such, just want to know why?, have I missed something?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.