IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

no doubt... I also believe this... I considered free carry...

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    no doubt... I also believe this... I considered free carry TBH...will regret it im sure

I recently got asked from a few on another platform why I don't trade crypto due to the way I trade, because of the way I mostly use charting patterns..

I have always hated crypto, due the exuberant market caps and the extreme volatility ... plus it goes 24/7... need a break and sleep ...

however I gave it ago earlier this week, opened a demo account, which is live, they give you 10K to play with (play money)... in 2 days made over 30%... thought it was too good to be true... so put in $500 real money just to have a real play... must admit from a chartist point of view it seems easy, the trends and so predictable and easy.. a lot more action than the ASX...

Im not saying Im converted, still despise cryptos... but hey it seems like easy money... very manipulated, but easy to read.. not sure why traders stop playing with the likes of IMU and just go to crypto... Im considering it

IMU could easy make many bags for sure, no doubt, especially if the cancer treatment is successful, and let pray it is 100% successful...

For me, I honestly need a break from the screens, trying to let go of most of my holdings and walk away... I have eye burn... Cryptos after 1 week near made my eyes fall out of my head... when i return from my break I genuinely hope IMU has done a serious re-rate.. best wishes to you all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.