IMU 1.19% 8.5¢ imugene limited

@slick I wouldn't let them get to you man.. lets face it, the...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    @slick I wouldn't let them get to you man.. lets face it, the world has become filled with key board warriors, Karren's and Kevin's.. I personally prefer to just ignore them or stand up to them, why let them win... by leaving you let them win man... I wouldn't give them the privilege of thinking they got to you.. Im not saying constantly retaliate, just put them in place and let them embarrass themselves... this is what usually happens..

Sometimes you just have to realize there is much white noise today, now and then you can sift through the crap to find something worthy...

Last year I had a long break from HC, not really due to trolls, more so because I struggled with some serious low IQ input on what is suppose to be a intellectual site regarding investing and stocks.. you come across some that make out they are buying in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, yet seem to have no idea about TA or FA, blows my mind... when challenged to why they hold, the $1 party and the cheer squad get amped up but nothing substantial is offered.. I just smile and move on....

The main reason for me to be here on HC is to really be challenged, I don't mind being attacked at times, makes me rethink and question my own moves at times.. Even when you and I butted heads, made me reanalyse my indicators to make sure I'm not missing anything.. I also need to listen to myself at times, writing and rereading my own words is somewhat educational in itself, sometimes we need to hear ourselves out loud to reconfirm our thoughts.. personally think its healthy to do such..

any way, just keep pushing on, put yourself out there, forget the white noise man, obviously some here appreciate your input.. we all have different personalities, sometimes we witness Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde moments, some even come across bipolar .. its all entertaining IMO... sometimes threads go of track, but they can be bought back to reality... this being a chartist and TA thread literally needs input like ours to offer insight, after all, IMU is a serious traders stock IMO, its good to see other chartists offering other views...

don't let the trolls win man...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5908/5908243-b88ffee806ee31dba76b630dbf7caec9.jpg

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $622.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.062M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 495709 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 919740 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6843386
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.