IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29110

1. 3,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    the only immunity that will matter is whether or not imugene can get one virus across the line that teaches our own body to be immune to cancer , much like polio, measles etc if they do that the mc and sp will soar.
    If we get multiple fda approvals then I can’t even contemplate what rise we could possibly see.
    Everyone here is in the risk reward business , our trade learning journey be it TA or FA and risk reward is different in us all, at this stage of the game I can’t see a better risk reward play on the asx tbh
    I watched I think it was a currant affair last night with an update on dr Richard Scolyer who was allowed to inject himself with his own virus to fight his brain cancer , given 6-9 months he is now 8 months in looks great and has clean scans from a cancer that most likely would of already killed him , he still has a long way to go but the longer he lives the more doors will open to this type of therapy.
    The biggest question is what company is leading this type of therapy for solid tumours especially and where is imugene in the race to get drugs to market? There are many many companies in this race as the rewards not only to the patients but also financially will be enormous , I think we are rounding the corner in a box seat for the run home down the straight , let’s hope LC and YF get the whip out now and we win by a few lengths.
    The question I have as mentioned above is who are our threats or are we already in front of the rest of the field?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.