IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29155

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    I don’t know you, but winging about the current sp , management etc on forums when you own a stock is idiotic , although occasionally I’ve done the same to so can’t toss to many stones from my high horse
    I never once mentioned hervax you did
    lets see what our other pipelines deliver , so far I see no negative fundamentals for imugene and until I do I will continue to hold / sell / buy this spec stock as I’ve done since 2017 from 2c
    lets say everything goes well for azer cel , if we can get revenue we can prolong the need for dilution what imugene has done is open multiple ways for this to happen without the need to sell for peanuts , the way I see it is as long as our drugs continue to perform in the trials the offer from BP will have to increase , we are not talking about one company that might be interested , when/if they are ready then the fun will begin with hopefully multiple BP bidding , I am under no illusion as to what can happen on the flip side , but I’m willing to stake my money on much smarter people then you and I
    in the meantime the constant games being played are more of a confidence builder for me that there are some big things happening in the backround , look at today a small test under 10c then bam 10 and 10.5 eaten in a flash and that was not retail , let’s hope they have big pockets
    what I can say imho is when /if this blows it will be a very quick ride either up or down , im backing we are nearing a run up to test 15c again over the next month or two possibly even 20c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.