IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29436

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Price action and charts are currently proving my calls spot on, so far. Unfortunately, you can't see anything longer than the current day, which is fine as a trader in and out, but your arrogance means that anything outside of your tiny short term view is irrelevant and useless. Really though, all that actually means is that you have blinkers on and are not qualified to comment on any longer term analysis and calls, this current move being a perfect example. Why don't you try and make some forward looking calls for once instead of commenting on past price action, and don't cop out under the 'I'm not into that'. If you don't have the skills to do so, just say. All you do is snipe trade, you are in and out of the market for pips based on the price action alone, there is no real analysis in anything you post. I've not even seen you propose a meaningful swing trade. You just let it evolve. And that works for you - you are good at what you do, but truth be told you really don't do much.

When you denigrate others for different views or different time frames it only confirms your arrogance and limited experience. I've watched your TA posts since you started learning about Bollies, and while you may have honed your skills you have a long way to go to be classed as an analyst rather than a day trader. Why not try to improve your skill set.

As for the SOI argument, I have provided my reasons. You and anyone else has not been able to counter the argument or provide any meaningful reason why SOI matters, other than your inconsequential feelings. Don't feel like you have to reply, I'm sure most people where while they do respect what you do, I'm only saying what is generally taken for granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.