IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

You know what? Im in the mood. Every remark, every chart that...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    You know what? Im in the mood. Every remark, every chart that Ive posted is in the money. I havnt given a price prediction as in where a SP will land but Ive certainly given a direction for the day or the rest of the day. And ive provided a reason. Made a bit of coin on the swings too. For me thats what the stats provide . Probability!! And Ive nailed it.

You all pay out on slick but hes a kindred spirit. You look at a chart and make decisions on what the stats present at the time. On the go. On the fly. Sometimes make a commentary on the now. But that just it. On the now.

Its great to see charts getting posted and the reasons how they might pan out. But seriously, chameleon efforts, sitting on the fence, suggesting that the SP might go down, or range, or go up and then be completely wrong for the day. Gives me the irrates. And then when it doesn't hit a price for that day make reference to a prior post that there is a told you so. With no ownership.

I could do that. Make an guesstament. Use a measuring tool on the big swings. Look into the future. They.re often accurate for further down the track.

And then to come out and make slurs and 'everything that I have said is accurate' and I'm better at my job. There are different thoughts on charting. With different times and practices that are individual to risk appetite

I dunno. I just think that one poster here is hijacking the thread, with long winded shite, That in simple, is commenting on the crowd of the day and how it relates to a post written two days ago with indecision.

Thats all. Rant over. Fire away! lol

Oh. And AlCp. Your a gas lighter mate. A recognized social label for putting guilt on someone by making incorrect associations.

Good on you all for giving a crack. We can all learn something. I know i do. Every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.