IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Thanks Couch, Slick, Fid for your wonderful charting and...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Thanks Couch, Slick, Fid for your wonderful charting and analysis.
    That flag is coming together, and on a mean average, it’s a wonderful sight.

I’m in this stock, because it appears the science has got it right, the charts have got it right, just like NEU got it right.

anyone wants to post a chart, go for it.
    anyone wants to read said chart, go for it.
    but, I would always suggest, having a look at what they write, the time it is written, and the chart just before and after,
    so even, some interesting characters on here, have a lot of nothing to say, the one pickup from tonight’s waffle is, they don’t always get it right, and some are real good at hindsight.
    so check everything you read, research the what and when, and understand if it’s a prediction or a history lesson before you make your call. Don’t gamble your life away, when there are realistic gains to be made.

and owl, thanks for years of wonderful commentary, here and other stocks. You are a gem.
    and special mention to devious Steve, you are going to do wonders. Growing like a bamboo. Wonderful.

otherwise, honestly, breakout, and you are all going to, look at me, told you so, called it, waffle, waffle, waffle.
    i think my eyeballs have done 4 360’s tonight.

tick, tock, I like slicks chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.