IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29878

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I think I've proven true in the last week the age old saying "If you argue with fools, they will bring you down to their level and beat you at their own game".
    I've decided for the sake of the thread it's better that the fool goes on ignore. The reality is that I don't need to prove anything to slick. He's not worth wasting time on, and he certainly can't add anything useful to forward looking analysis. He can't even support his accusations with any meaningful arguments so he can join the Muppets on ignore.

For everyone else though, you can take or leave my analysis, it doesn't bother me. I post it because I enjoy doing the analysis on bull runs on my holding, I find it quite fascinating watching the elegance of the math at work and hope others will benefit. This is also why I generally don't analyse bear runs, not because it doesn't work, simply because it doesn't hold my interest. The analysis I post is often long winded, so if you do decide to follow along, can I suggest taking a (mental?) note of what the method suggests will happen and compare it with what actually happens. The caveat of course is that it does take time to play out because I'm looking at it from an investment perspective not a trade perspective. If you do take a note of what is likely to occur ahead, you will see for yourself that what I post is actually freakishly accurate most of the time despite all the hot air. And it's no great skill on my part, I've just put the effort in to learn the system.

It's accurate enough so much so that I'm prepared to put down low risk: high reward swing and position entries (with targets and stop losses) ahead of time, something that you certainly won't ever get from a fool who can't even comprehend this as a possibility. I'm willing to be judged by all openly based on this method and its results. I'm pretty sure I know someone that would never have the balls to do anything like that.
    Last edited by Zior: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.