IMU 0.88% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-30027

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Aye. But realistically we don't have to cure cancer, we just need a safer treatment than what is available, with efficacy. And we only need 1 treatment to either be approved, or appear good enough for future approval for BP to take it on. And so far (pending future results) it looks like all 6 candidates fit the bill. All of them individually are worth more than our current MC.
    • Hervaxx,
    • pd1Vaxx,
    • Checkvacc,
    • Vaxxinia,
    • Oncarlytics,
    • Azercel.
    I included Checkvacc, because even tho from our perspective it's slowed, you can be absolutely sure that if Vaxxinia proves successful and ends up in the hands of a single player rather than non-exclusive licensing route, there will be other players will want a shot at the other cf33 strain - Checkvacc. Name 1 big pharma that would pass up an opportunity to secure a patented second formula of kaytruda 8yrs ago given the (hypothetical) chance at one.
    And then there's whatever professor K's lab spits out. If B cell takes off, he can give us a new drug every 6 months, not including the ones he already has primed for the clinic. That's crazy potential.

0 is looking like a very low probability from where I sit. There needs to be a hell of a lot failures, or the world needs to fall apart bad enough that success won't mean a great deal anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $198.0K 3.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 376520 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1078188 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.