IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Aye. But realistically we don't have to cure cancer, we just...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Aye. But realistically we don't have to cure cancer, we just need a safer treatment than what is available, with efficacy. And we only need 1 treatment to either be approved, or appear good enough for future approval for BP to take it on. And so far (pending future results) it looks like all 6 candidates fit the bill. All of them individually are worth more than our current MC.
    • Hervaxx,
    • pd1Vaxx,
    • Checkvacc,
    • Vaxxinia,
    • Oncarlytics,
    • Azercel.
    I included Checkvacc, because even tho from our perspective it's slowed, you can be absolutely sure that if Vaxxinia proves successful and ends up in the hands of a single player rather than non-exclusive licensing route, there will be other players will want a shot at the other cf33 strain - Checkvacc. Name 1 big pharma that would pass up an opportunity to secure a patented second formula of kaytruda 8yrs ago given the (hypothetical) chance at one.
    And then there's whatever professor K's lab spits out. If B cell takes off, he can give us a new drug every 6 months, not including the ones he already has primed for the clinic. That's crazy potential.

0 is looking like a very low probability from where I sit. There needs to be a hell of a lot failures, or the world needs to fall apart bad enough that success won't mean a great deal anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.