IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Prior analysis hereToday's trade was once again nice to see, but...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10573
    Prior analysis here

Today's trade was once again nice to see, but not at all surprising. Technical analysis for Imugene continues to be bang on the money and I for one love the highly probable outcomes it provides.

This week's trade is a clear display on what we have to look forward to ahead - it only confirms what has been building on the charts since we bounced off the 61.8% fib following our spike in Nov. For those on the ball and with funds, they likely entered an extra position under around 0.085 targeting the 0.220 zone for their first D1 target of our new Bull run. Others who were more conservative, perhaps took advantage of a second opportunity getting in at 0.105 and doubling up at 0.096 aiming for the 0.150 area with just 1c at risk. This was more conservative because there was more strength in the chart. Both of these may have seemed odd at the time due to being locked into a range under 0.115. However, as per previous analysis, all indications have been that this range is coming to an end, and likely to the upside.
    This brings us to the this week, where we were coming to an end of month where the bulls clearly had the upper hand. The big boys cannot continue their lucrative accumulation strategy if the price breaks out of the range, so all sorts of strategies have been employed to contain the price. We have seen mid point soaking in an attempt to contain the price. WWe've seen a morning sell down followed by exhumation of the bears, only to be bid back up in the afternoon. Line wipes were likely, and then seen, and again today. These are all things that indicate movement afoot. The savvy have been accumulating in a balls-out strategy since early November and before, and while their attempts to keep it hidden on the charts have had many confused, some have seen it coming. The first step in being in the loop is to learn to take the time line out of the equation and look at the events taking place. They can happen in a day, or in a month, but the time it takes is of no concern to what is happening, as Imugene has clearly shown over the last couple of months.
    For the second time since our lows, we have closed above our main overhead resistance level(0.115). The first time failed, but was none the less important. We are now in the middle of our second attempt, having closed for the 4th day in a row above it, and with today's trade ending our monthly candle above it as well.
    The big question is - are we going to continue to move upward following a retest of the 0.115 or will we fall back through? I note today that the order book is actually for the first time in a long time (excluding the news) in front for the bulls. As soon as the centre point trades concluded (or said player called it a day) 0.12 was taken out and a big chunk of 0.125. Even the bots were buying at 0.125 in the last hour. From where I sit, to me it still looks like we will move higher retest the 11.5 and bounce. We have got some high probability targets that will likely be tagged, and rather than seeing any sign of weakness, I am now seeing a decidedly public show of "Get out of my way - if you try cap me I'll gobble that up too " - but in a controlled way. They still want to accumulate, but are taking advantage of others. Big fish are taking bites out of big fish. It doesn't make sense for these things to occur unless we are preparing for something special. I am of course, always open to alternate views - I have never, nor will I ever claim to always be right; I will call it as I see it with my optimistic tone but remember: high probability wins 9+ out of 10 times.

For the royal flush I'd like to see tomorrow close the week out at 0.120 or higher. This makes all time frames bullish, hourly through to monthly. Now while I am extremely optimistic about the near term - don't assume that I am saying it "will". There are still levels above us that will take a few attempts (as they should) like the e21 monthly at 13c. This will not have the holding power we've seen at 11.5 but may take a couple of cracks to defeat, may not. We also may yet fail to hold when we retest 0.115 and drop back into our range all be it temporarily. Remember that it's highly likely our green w5 on the daily chart will dip back down for the crossing of the e100 over the e200. The 100 has gained some slope in the last few days so it shouldn't be too much longer before it crosses. I suggested a while back that the crossover and subsequent dip (to allow the dip of the w5) may coincide with our retesting the 0.115 - and while I've just suggested ignoring the time factor of events it could easily fit that sort of time frame. It's also unusual to have a monthly candle without a wick in the direction it's travelling, so this dip would be quite comfortable, even desirable for the March candle.

Monthly chart
    Shows our Feb close above resistance. We also see 3 overhead resistance levels that will hopefully keep our rise controlled. e21 @ 13, e55 @ <14, 0.00% fib at 15.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5998/5998725-9d3a97eb1c28a21142cb756b3729abcb.jpg
    Weekly chart
    One more day until close, but looks great. Textbook retest bounce of the e21(yellow) and 10c level. Nice aggressive angles on the e21 and w5, and the e55 definitely ready to turn upwards now.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5998/5998758-0e1ae346fdb4cfb0a3c130c1997cab5b.jpg
    Daily
    Here we see the key level under consideration in pink and the price action either side, as well as our e21 giving us local bull support. Currently processing our 2nd attest breakout.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5998/5998779-46323d72f2269c6da97c3f33874787ce.jpg
    1. 29/11 Position trade #1 [ In 0.085-0.09 || TP 0.22 || SL 0.077 ] RR=1:10
    2. 25/01 Swing trade #1 [In1 0.105, In2 0.096 || TP 0.145-0.150 || SL 0.094] RR=1:7.6
    (29/11)Update #3 here (19/01)
    Interim update (25/01)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.