IMU 5.06% 8.3¢ imugene limited

A close tomorrow at or below 0.110 would be disappointing after...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10524
    A close tomorrow at or below 0.110 would be disappointing after the excitement of the week - it would mean that the daily and weekly are back in the range we are trying to get out of. This would indicate that we are perhaps not ready to leave the range, but doesn't really change the strength. We need much more than that to adjust the outcome. In my analysis, we are watching moving averages that average the price of the last 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, 21 days, 21 weeks, 21 months etc. It's taken since Nov to get to where we are now - to have our long term MA's turn positive - a single daily or weekly close is not going to impact those to any great extent, but it can delay things.

The monthly however is locked in as a close above the range. Remembering that a candles close is the most important and that the larger the time frame the more weight it holds, the monthly close is a definite bullish sign on a long term view and Febs candle has helped adjust the slope of these big slow buggers that set the long term trend. This by no means, means that a candle can't leave a wick behind and then finish out closing up - most candles extend past the open and close. So dipping back down into the range intra candle (month of March) is not a big deal so I don't believe that would change anything overall. It has a larger effect on the daily, as it is 1/5 or 1/21 of the Average, so that could mean that it perhaps take longer to play out the scenario painted.

I have believed that end of Feb things would heat up and so far that has shown true, but we will need a month or two more to confirm. However if the pattern holds we should start to see some more meaningful moves (in both directions) as well as volume. As holders of a stock, it's generally always annoying to see the price pull back, of course we naturally want it to go higher and higher. Technically however, we always want to see the price pull back after a good little run. This is healthy, we need sellers to exit and drop the price down - this introduces more buyer to take it to the next level - a steady consistent gain is far better for long term value than single big spikes that retrace much of their value. Big spikes mean many people get out and result in oversupply. Little consistent moves are more reliable for people to get in and out to hold through. I am often flabbergasted at reactions in the forum from natural healthy retracements - people can't seem to get their head around the fact that it's not the sky falling down its just normal healthy positioning for the next leg. (I don't mean you).
    Last edited by Zior: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.004(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $607.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $677.7K 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 467289 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1067480 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ 3529297
Last updated 14.14pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.