IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Wow, these threads are reading like almost every stock I hold...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Wow, these threads are reading like almost every stock I hold that has slid down a slippery path to lows.

Through Covid I ran a $400k portfolio down to less than $80k, wife went a bit crazy on it, but it bounced back real quick. I’ve been through three lithium cycles, Gold, silver, copper, Iron ore….

Guess the guts of my post is there will always be cycles in commodities, and when you learn to read the room you might just have an edge over those who don’t spend 3-4 hours a day researching the markets. This will help you.

IMU as you all know is not a commodity stock, it’s an exploration stock looking to find a cure on multiple fronts for cancer treatments. It is traded on assumptions, not material in the ground, potential of a cure, not potential though an engineered chemical plant digging up rocks to process into something required for the way the industrial world moves and breathes.

Revolutionary cancer treatments come around once in a decade if that, it’s an exploration journey that’s not about cars, homes, computers, phones, it’s not about wealth in terms of gold, diamonds and those yet to be discovered.

It’s an exploration journey into the science of health, the health of you, your family, your friend and peers Yes there will always be money to be made as a goal too.

But you just really have to hope that some of the Biotech companies make some serious inroads soon into the cancer scene. It really is in all of our in interests.

Best wishes all, especially those with loved ones in positions where they have the chance to benefit from the advances in medicine we have invested in.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.