IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-30472

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    60 is the new 40 RtR, so they say.
    I am locked and loaded with my little parcel of IMU shares and options, no more spare cash to splash around as everything tied up in super.
    Imugene whether destined for the stars or the gutter is IMO a wonderful company made up of an extremely talented and committed team, which as has been mentioned many a time as their patients being their North Star.
    No other medical company that I have invested in has made me feel so content that the work they do will provide amazing relief to the suffering of their patients for many years to come.
    While the thought of making a tidy profit while I am on this earth is to some extent exciting, at the end of the day what makes me so hopeful for the success of Imugene is the generational wealth that our children and grandchildren will have, which I am sure they will spread around with good will, as I know them to be exceptional human beings with good hearts.
    Equal to this is the thought that my small investment to some extent will be supporting a company which has worked so hard to provide cancer patients with a treatment not so body destroying as what is currently available, and what person of sound mind would not wish this for their loved ones or indeed themselves.
    I recently had a short break from HC as I was starting to become too caught up in the daily ups and downs that rained havoc on my emotions, now following that break I feel much more content and accepting of this tirade of feelings, whatever is to become of this journey will be what should be and nothing, particularly stress anger of frustration will make one iota of difference to the reality.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.