IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Mr K, You may well be right. There's certainly games going on...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Mr K,
    You may well be right.

There's certainly games going on here, though it's got a different feel to it than the ones played by Shorter's.

Put yourself in the mindset of the Institutions, who run huge portfolio's. They're playing musical chairs, having followed the progression of IMU. Knowing fully that an announcement of any kind can see the SP double, as it did, with a simple Mast update in November. However, there's no dividends coming being pre-revenue, and the stock's seemingly caught in a crab pattern (Sideways). It's now reporting and EX Dividend season, on stocks paying dividends. As we all know there's only two ways to make money out of shares- Dividends and Capital Growth. So whilst one won't wait (dividends), they hope any announcements happen later rather than sooner.

Dividends in top 200 ASX established companies (Post-revenue) are typically paying half yearly dividends at present- typically of between 1-5%. Therefore they collect them, then come back to IMU later. They have hundreds of millions at their disposal, at any time. Should even a hint of an announcement come for IMU, they'll abort dividends or fixed interest, and dive into IMU. Their simply buying time, waiting for a convenient time to pounce. The Institutions know, once they provide the volume of trade needed to purchase the hundreds of millions they want in IMU, it will set off a SP increase. They wouldn't want to make demand even worse with Retail investors charging in after an announcement- FOMO (fear of missing out). So timing becomes everything, as dose watching any feedback within IMU. Believe me they have spotters watching every comment and significant trade, as they often need to compete amongst themselves. There's normally an unwritten truce, not to pounce amongst each other during dividend season. As its not in each others interests to pounce just yet.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, us retail investors (some with huge holdings and weight in the stock), aren't doing anything other than holding long term, as they've done for years now !

I'd seriously love to see a major announcement come pronto, if ones in the making. There's been so many games manipulating and destroying our SP over recent years ( for mine ). I would love to catch them out on their games.

Dividend season winds up over the next few weeks, another reason why this baby's SP is about to explode !!

- Again, I'd love to be this confident of winning the lottery !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.