IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-30529

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    With all due respect Slick, as Zior quite rightly points out that he thinks you’re very capable at your preferred short time frame trading method,
    Zior sticks his neck out and predicts price movement based on probability using his preferred method of technical analysis. Ie greater probability is to the upside with a lower probability that the sp moves down under 10c.( he didn’t say it wouldn’t happen. He said that the probability is low.)Apart from him saying that he feels volume will start increasing in the month of March (still plenty of days left in this month) he quite specifically doesn’t say it will move in the direction of probability today, this week or even next week. He quite clearly has stated on numerous occasions that he doesn’t give specific time frames on the movement of the sp, but at least he sticks his neck out for everyone to read and does give price predictions which I think a lot of people on here appreciate. What’s the point of technical analysis if no one knows if the sp will be going up or down. To say that no one knows 100% what will happen I absolutely agree with your statement, but indicators used in conjunction with one another can give a probability of the direction of the sp without of course 100% knowing. If everyone absolutely knew with 100% certainty what the sp would do no one would be working. He quite clearly states that he looks at the long term data. You’re obviously quite insecure if you feel you have to little digs at him at every opportunity you get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $384.2K 7.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1723946 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 905438 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.