IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-30605

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    You know, Peeps that plot charts pretty much look for a an opportunity to present one. I keep banging on that charts are simply statistics on how a share price is going visually. Most of us being traders just react to certain situations as they present, visually, within a certain time frame. Prices arn't predicted. We just recognize a pattern, that more often than not, provides a probability of an outcome. And act.

This chart is a daily chart. As you can see the share price is in order. It is ranging within the blue parallels. The support has been proven. The trend is proven. So the probability is that it will bounce towards the median within the trading range. There's a resistance there. Only because punters have bought at .13 and above in the past and that a % will want to cash out. That's all. But for a trader like me Ill look for signals, like a big rise in Volume at a breakout moment during the day, and Ill sell. Don't know what that SP will be Then Ill have already put in an order at around .13 because old resistance turns to support.

Ill use my Money Flow that shows that there is no more money flowing in than out. I find this indicator pretty reliable, in a first indication sense.

My MACD looks to be running out of wiggle room. It will show me which way the SP will break. Looks like up.

And Ill use my Volume. Ive got hidden MA's. (moving averages) but In don't use them. The only averages Ill use is Heikin Ashi that uses averages as candlesticks.

So I dont think anyone is predicting .15 cents. Itll get there. If the fundamentals are good. Its just that Ill buy and sell on the way up and down. Some punters wont. I dont understand why some plot and chart and do nothing except wait for the time they retire.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6026/6026221-3baadfa09a37861390e4e9a8db6dc1fa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.