IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

I have a theory that the Algorithm's are calibrated on up days...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    I have a theory that the Algorithm's are calibrated on up days to buy on top of retail causing line wipes, and on down days do the same with sell orders. Twice in a row now, I have line wiped and my buys coincided to the second with hundreds of thousands/millions of Algo buys. In other words, when retail Buy a decent amount on a day pre determined by the Trading Institutions being an up day, the Algo's add onto retail buys pushing the SP higher. 2 weeks ago there was no buys for around 4 minutes, then the second I click my mouse BUY - BAM line wipe millions of shares bought - I thought it was odd that the exact second I buy millions go through, when we had such a long pause of no trades? This morning I monitored it closely, and it happened again to the exact second.My conclusion: Trading Firms pre determine everyday price direction. They work with Retail to reach their price targets. They may or may not be instigating the initial SP buy/sells movement, but they add on to existing buy/sells with hefty amounts that move the entire market. Play their game and only try to buy on up days and sell on down days. Good luck to us all figuring out which days are which LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.