IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Weekly pattern holds again for this week, albeit on lower...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10524
    Weekly pattern holds again for this week, albeit on lower volume. Strong open, quiet midweek and strong finish. If the pattern holds, and I expect it to do so today based on this week's price action, we should have a good close this afternoon.

We are butting up against the over head resistance again. It seems that the market is shifting focus from the 0.115 resistance to 0.120. The 0.115 is still holding an attraction for the order book either side, but it is pushing through easier and easier each time melting it's strength as a resistsbce - good news of course. The retraces are shorter in both distance and time now; we are spending more time at the mid & top of the range now than the mid & bottom. The 12c close yesterday should hold the interest of the bulls today. It would be nice to have some volume come in this afternoon as it would probably mean big bites out of the 12/12.5. If not this afternoon, but a close of 12 again then Monday should be quite interesting.

The range is getting tighter and tighter but due to the greater frequency traders will be loving it despite the smaller potential range- been lots of opportunities on offer so far this year, and it's only just beginning. It's taken a while (not as long as 2020 lift off yet) but now that Feb is well in the mirror we are in the season for movement. It was April back then, but things have been heating up for weeks now that the large ema's have flattened out. I anticipate once we clear our interim target of 15c soon, thing should move a bit better finally. Will it be this push or the next? Time will reveal when the market is ready, but it's final days here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.