IMU 6.25% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-30655

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10578
    So true. 15c is only the interim point on the way to 22c. When it starts to run, it should move fairly quickly to 22 relative to the last 6 months. When being the million dollar question. We've got the base set now and are churning the supply. All that is left is for this big glut of range to become support and we will be off. As of right now we are very undervalued, even at 20c. Last 2 years of news hasn't even begun to be factored in, Azercel hasn't been priced in at all. The market has priced IMU at 10c but the market always prices everything incorrectly compared with intrinsic value. The price and the value will converge in a major bull run that has been written in the charts when we began to turn in Nov. The chart just about has all its ducks lined up, its taken time for those large TF MA's to be amenable to a bull run and we are just about there. It can happen any time, days or weeks, but be sure it will happen. There is always downside risk but the probability of this shrinks by the day.

For months I've been suggesting that when we break from this range it will be to the upside, all based on the very clear signals on the long term time frames. Looking at smaller ones will give the indications of the ups and downs, but if you want to know where it's going a large time frames gives a far better indication. We are about to see the fruits of this technical set up, and I reckon it will leave many wondering what just happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.8¢ $4.098M 80.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1984777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.