IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

But what would your charts suggest if someone today wipes the...

1. 11,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3635
    But what would your charts suggest if someone today wipes the 10c line and drives the sp into the 9c and it closes there? Wouldn't that throw all the above out of the window?

Assuming your above predictions are correct and assuming that a lot of chartists see the same scenario unfolding, wouldn't those ones buy today or will everyone wait for the crossing and then buy like crazy? It is like being told you will get rich if you hold before the breakout after the crossing but you will miss it when waiting for that line crossing day? Or, you see an obstacle in the distance but aim for it instead of avoiding it.

Zior, I completely understand the mathematics the charts are based on but they only work if the majority of traders / investors cares about it and follows them. And that, quite frankly, I doubt. Or do you have some statistics showing what % is actually following them?

We all want the sp to climb, but I hardly doubt coloured lines crossing will be the trigger, especially when correctly displaying the past but only be able to predict the future. Let's hope your charts will motivate the chart users to buy up in droves, but I am getting ready for a dump as well.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.