IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Come on kids. You both are quite capable, and each has good...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Come on kids. You both are quite capable, and each has good points.
    One some confusing points, one a lot more clarity.
    You can sort that out yourselves.
    And so do quite a few others, btw.

Someone mentioned somewhere today, a forum is for the exchange of ideas.
    Personally, I like to read both of your ideas, and from that, I am happy to change and adapt.
    Even I will say nothing, I make changes, look to see what you see, and try and create a better understanding.
    I am sure I am not the only one.
    I do like looking at everyone’s charts, as everyone has their own perspective, long, short, trading, end game, etc.

From what I am looking at, I don’t see this is bearish and being held up, I see this as bullish and held down.
    Day after day for weeks, the same thing, over and over, orchestrated.
    Nearly pooped on the close today, as while the bots were doing their thing, the last number I saw before the screen momentarily froze, was a 10c close.
    That would have thrown the cat amongst the pigeons.
    Thankfully, go bot pushed that last number, and surprise, surprise, 10.5.

Clearly, I don’t know shit from clay, however, just the right words in the next short period, and emotions will kick in, and desire will take over. I don’t see this sitting at 11 when that happens. Might be a huge soi, but how much can you churn before you burn.

i still see a lot of trading, however. Not recently, 1/2 cent. What can you do with that.

Happy for anyone to point out where I am wrong. Fact checkable, of course. But forum, ideas, growing.

If this was going down, and doing that 5c to 15c again, I would be happy as Larry, but I can’t see it.
    The small daily movements, not even moving in the 30 min cycles, being pushed with centre points just before the 30, someone wants to keep this here, because there are a lot of shorts that need filling. 5.5%. Not what I would expect from a company supposedly on the verge of a miracle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.