IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Its all good Mokom, slick can run his mouth as much as he likes....

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Its all good Mokom, slick can run his mouth as much as he likes. He's pretty good at twisting words and taking things out of context, probably as he has just done again. I'm happy for everyone to see and remember his words because ultimately he's making his own bed. To be fair, and I have never denied it, slick is good at his trade. He is reactionary to price action and that's all he needs to do to be successful as a trader. When it comes to forward looking analysis he has no record at all, and even as a trader he rarely posts entries and exits until after the fact, so who can really know. As far as I'm concerned, and as I've said before, he's certainly not qualified to comment on any system that is forward looking after admitting that he doesn't have a clue where things are going. That would be like a taxi driver telling a pilot which runway to use. Armature

So let slick enjoy his 5min in the spotlight, because unfortunately for him, we are nearly at the the point where we will all see what's what. slick can comment accurately on what has already happened. My method predicts with high probability what will happen next, that is a very big difference. I made a long term call 5 months ago that we will hit 22c. Just because we are still in the process of this playing out doesn't mean it was wrong. Unfortunately, it's been a very long range so it makes it look like nothing I've said is happening, and to be upfront there likely won't be another long term call until it plays out or we have a new major catalyst, -OR- it becomes invalid, none of which had happened yet.

I'm sure slick has all sorts of things to say, twisting himself inside out to prove me wrong, but imo his arguments are largely invalid because I'm not calling day trades or intra day stuff. If I said we'd hit 22c in a week, then sure. But that's not what happened. It's like a sprinter calling out a marathon runner doing it wrong, it makes no sense. When things start moving properly, I might even take him off ignore to watch him make a complete fool of himself, or slowly disappear into the shadows as is his habit when people realise the reality. How many times has he 'quit' now?

So thank you Mokom for your post, but I actually am happy for him to keep posting. It's really not helping his argument at all, just digging a bigger hole.

By the way, if he does at some point raise a valid argument in reaction to any of my analysis, someone can feel free to trim all the rot off it and repost it as a tdlr(dingo seems to be good at that) - I'm happy to respond and explain. So far though, at least until ignore, slick was incapable of having a mature discussion and backing up his accusations. We can live in hope though right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.