IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

So let me have the right of reply to this post against me and...

1. 13,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6931
    So let me have the right of reply to this post against me and keep in mind that I have never attacked Zior's character, just his poor information posted.

Zior says, "When it comes to forward looking analysis he has no record at all, and even as a trader he rarely posts entries and exits until after the fact, so who can really know. As far as I'm concerned, and as I've said before, he's certainly not qualified to comment on any system that is forward looking after admitting that he doesn't have a clue where things are going. That would be like a taxi driver telling a pilot which runway to use. Armature

Slick says So there I go being told I'm not qualified and an amateur again but anyway I have always told posters when there's and entry and when there's an exit signals and I've posted many times my trades much to the ire of so many. But I do fast trades Zior based off short time frames so do you really think that when working the screens intraday that I have time (let along the motivation) to get on to HC and while studying the signals post that I'm entering in 5, 4, 3, 2......? And then repeat that when exiting. I'm good but I'm not that good that I can actively trade intraday all while posting a running commentary. I am part of a group that is very active during the day which takes my spare attention as it's positive with like minded folks.
    But to finish off this, I reckon I've posted more trades than anyone here.
    I point out to everyone what to look for as entry signals and also exit signals and I use these every day. No, I don't put numbers on them as I couldn't give a stuff what the numbers are, the importance is on the signals. The numbers are just a by-product as to how much of a gain there was. Plus as you've proved, putting numbered targets out there is irresponsible and inaccurate. (and so embarrassing in your case).
    Therefore my forward thinking is knowing when to be in and when to be out, do you want to check my record on that compared to yours Mr All the way up and Mrs All the way down? And therefore I'll post based on that information as I always have. If the beef with me is that I don't put numbers on it then I'm sleeping well and can happily say that no-one has been badly advised by me. Can you say the same?

Zior, since being called out for you ramping and misleading posts since January all you've done is backpedalled out of it, especially when all of your MA's began going the wrong way for you. Same thing happened all through 2022 all the way down and I bet trapped many at dizzy heights.

I repeat again, if news is announced that pleases the market then the SP will react strongly and TA will become irrelevant for a short period but I'm telling you that there is nothing in the charts whether it be daily, weekly or monthly that is indicating a bull run. It's going to have to come from strong fundamentals this time.

Cheers.

bring on the haters.....love it.

PS Zior, I think the proof over the last 4 months is that you really have no idea where the SP is going as it's done the opposite to your BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.