IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

GmundStables, Thank you for your service. Aussie like you are...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    GmundStables,
    Thank you for your service. Aussie like you are why the day's on our calendar every year.
    Great to see Whatmighthavben & Outlander2 both back and contributing great posts. Whilst Outlander is optimistic with the trials looking forward, and has given reasonable timelines to be expected. Whatmighthaveben continued a balanced approach in being sceptical over IMU communications and marketing. However, continued a faith in the potential and prospects of IMU.

Harry58 Identified IMU will be presenting at ASCO on June 4th as one of 16 companies presenting. Whilst we await updates, at least the marketing team is still presenting throughout the USA.

I spent a portion of Anzac Day going over all of the posts here. It seems as though the majority are willing to go the long hold with IMU. It seems as though most aren't happy with PH or the lack of communications from IMU with giving direction or updates. Although Posters have differing views as to what, of the many assets IMU holds is the most of value. Nearly all believe this stock on the back of those assets and IP, will see this stock go through the roof over the next year or two.

For mine, I'm in for the long haul. I still believe this stock has more potential than any other I've been in. Should the science hold up, I can't see why this won't be worth at least a couple of bucks in the next 12-24 months. My gripe however, is that I want management to let us know what's going on within IMU. Sure things can be sensitive, but after seeing the trading over the past few weeks, surely investor confidence must become one of their priorities. If they cant release information, then explain that and when it will be made available. The promising without delivering has sceptics having a field day, unnecessarily !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.