IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

That’s great, see you’re creating your own little system there...

1. 13,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7250
    That’s great, see you’re creating your own little system there which you’re comfortable with and importantly, you understand. Keep working on it and testing it out on other stocks that you don’t own. If like me, you will end up with a different combination of indicators that you settle on in time but that’s fine as you will have done all the homework.
    And don’t get swayed by others who use different indicators, just stick to what you’re developing and I bet you will drop off an indicator as you deem not relevant and you’ll add another but it takes time. Well done.

@GinoE
    Hey Gino, no need to look for resistance on a falling stock or until you make an entry. On a falling stock you’re only focusing on support levels. Therefore I’m looking for reversing signals and as posted about last night the only hint I’m seeing is the wicks only at .075. Now it’s a pretty weak signal but it’s there and it draws my attention to watch this morning to see if it continues or supply just crashes through it. Certainly don’t be in a rush to enter, wait for confirmation. The 5/10 min charts provide a real indication of momentum but can also freak you out easily.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.