IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Slick. That’s your trading view of the world. Whilst you might...

1. 3,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6728
    Slick. That’s your trading view of the world. Whilst you might like to spend considerable time looking for shares to trade, many people don’t. Thats how you make money. For example the MANN BEEF have a huge investment here, but also spend their time running a cattle empire., Which is what they do best. Should they follow your advice or should they continue doing what they know and has been successful for them.

I invest my money in a manner that suits me. I couldn’t trade in an out quickly with my holdings without smashing the SP. Like the MANN’s , I make my money by other means. I would much prefer to spend my time pursuing other investments and activities. Trading does not excite me at all.

As you are well aware, I have made a small fortune on another share that I bought heavily for a few cents. I would never have made that money trading. You might have and that’s great for you.

I will make a rather large fortune here. Much more than I could ever make trading as you do. I do in fact trade occasionally! As progress is made , and new lows are hit I will load up more shares by moving money across from somewhere else that has been successful.

I am watching closely at this point ready to pounce when I feel this has bottomed. Then one day if only needs ti move .10 and I’ll make substantial money. Will that happen? Yes it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.