IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-32625

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

My opinion only of course! Just another perspective which may help.

I have often experienced difficulty in the first instance when conducting a data review and trying to determine what works best in different situations. Much like primary and secondary filters in an engine the mechanics of technical indicators are such that they also require complementary sieves to improve quality of both input and output. With this in mind the following exercise may assist:

Create a list of 6 - 10 indicators you have read about and or used both with or without success. For this exercise indicator (1) Parabolic Sar will be your chosen constant and primary indicator. Be sure to include a mix of strength, weighted, simple average and exponential average based indicators. Now break each group down by input data type Price, Volume or Combination price-volume and then choose a secondary indicator from each group. You should now have a total (4) indicators being (1) primary and (3) secondary. As a side entry perhaps on a pad also note the limitations of each as well to assist in determining a best practice operating environment. You are now in a position to conduct a data review in the safety of knowledge that you have a constant point of reference.

Re-run your previous data sets and record how your primary indicator reacts in combination with each of your secondary indicators and record your hypothetical entry and exits on a ledger using flat non compounding units of measure as your base. I would suggest perhaps also consider dumping the term Buy-Sell-Hold and replace it with 1-2-0 when reviewing data as pure numbers are often less distracting and less open to dangerous interpretive bias than words. Now run your data set again with a different set of Parabolic Sar acceleration factors and compares the results.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hopefully a good week ahead for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.