IMU 1.75% 5.6¢ imugene limited

I love charts just like the next chartist... a great guide to...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I love charts just like the next chartist... a great guide to history, learning how traders treat a stock, a solid way to understand momentum etc etc...

However something is really off here at IMU... there has to be something seriously adrift with the fundamentals..

Lets understand the market cap here... currently sitting at around $430+million..

So when I was last here trading the SP was hitting 12+ cents, so near $900million MC..

So what has happened to devalue a company of over near half a billion dollars..

Why does IMU fluctuate so dramatically ..

The selling pressure here is ruthless.. IF any one is ever considering trading for the first time, or investing on the ASX, show them IMU and ask them to explain the trading and movement here, if they can understand it, then they surely will become a multi millionaire in no time.. IMO trading the ASX today is more of a gamble than it ever has been...

there is a lot to learn here from a trading aspect... ruthless is an understatement..

IMU fundamentals are at risk IMO... hence the confidence is seriously lacking here... charting would agree it would seem... where is the true punters entry moving forward????? is 4cent range going to get hit again... bloody hell... IMU holders must be getting a few skid marks in their jocks I reckon..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $772.9K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 6570174 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 2130670 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.