IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-32849

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081

yes and no, a vacuum of information has led to calamitous decline in the SP since I purchased at 11.5c.

We’ve got Mason over here giving us the left shoulder, even Davie popps over occasionally to give us a nudge.

I guess you gotta stick with your original conviction, if you believe in the business these moments are just pot holes in the road and an obstacle to future success.

I don’t post often these days as I believe a deep recession is already occurring and nobody can paint a bright picture until probably mid to late next year. Expect some dull and dramatic painting to continue to enter the threads!

I’ve been here plenty of times on multiple stocks, don’t let the haters move your sentiment, at the same time don’t let the pumper’s enthusiasm drive your investment decisions.

My wife as previously posted has now been through a partial breast reduction as in removal of the tumour, the nipple needed to be relocated.

We have opted for the tumour to be sent to Australia for an extensive review at a cost of $6000 to give us an indication of the best treatment doing forward.

This review should hopefully give us the best path forward.

I invested in IMU before she was diagnosed with cancer, I’m glad I’m here and I know watch all the Bio stocks, I’m yet to see too much crap that’s makes IMU a dud.

Mason likes to pump his stock and put doubts in others, I’m not really that sort of guy, I’m a you all f*in sort of guy as every single win through this sector is a win for society, a win for the health sector, and a win for us mere mortals down at the coal face dealing with this shit.

Best wishes all. Talk soon Fid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.