IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33106

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hey Scottsmyname,
    May- June has led our SP downwards, on the disappointment of not receiving news. Those either fed up- under financial strain- or just impatient, have sold the SP down almost 45% over the past 6 weeks.
    Constant debate between up and down rampers, have been constant on these threads, given the volatility.

Whilst I see this as a major overreaction and disappointment, given no announcements of adverse results have occurred. I do however, see how management in IMU need to lift their game. Unexpectant orchestrated interviews by LC, talking things up and giving hints of success soon to follow, has cost her some credibility. Those who have lost confidence or patience, I can understand given nothing ever happens "Very Soon" !

On the upside, I have never viewed the SP as representative of IMU's worth. When this runs on the back of great results or partnerships, the current SP will represent a day's rises on the market. Similarly, should anything be cooking with partnerships or Takeover'- A share halt would occur, with a new SP being multiples of what's being traded now, once such a trading halt ceases.

With the IMUOD options expiring August 31st. I cant see PH allowing $70m slipping through his fingers, based on the timing of news. Whilst many here question his actions, I think most would agree He's not stupid. This gives me some confidence of significant news dropping over the next two months', rather than the next few weeks.

Should their scheduling or regard for their credibility, be of any concern to management- We should see either news surrounding study results, or a revised estimate some time this week, in concluding H1 2024 Financial year. Keeping in mind, whilst results can not be hurried, and takes time. Communications, with the companies owners ( Shareholders) should be prioritised, given the schedule for news was only given 4 weeks ago.

I have great faith in the 5 products being rolled out by IMU. Should just one of them find the net, this will (for mine) be a 30 / 150 bagger within just a few years.

Just let us know what's going on. Should it still be too soon- then revise as to when !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.