IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33155

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    I think a few of the long term holders have seen tihs cycle a few times before. IMU is a terrific little stock to watch and trade.

No one can be certain of anything, but if one waits 1 year, 2 years or even 3 years, the likelihood of some favourable trial results, will be a 100% - 300% price rebound from the 5c area.

I am reasonably happy to accumulate all the way down from 9c to here, trading pips on one side of the portfolio, thinking long on the other. Selling over 11c seems to be the sweet spot. What happens in between in what frustrates most of us as breakout in either direction are transient.

I have not found it comon in the investing universe to reasonably consistently score a 2 or 3 bag outcome in less than 3 year cycle but IMU seems to offer it.

Catalysts for cyclical lows here are always capital raisings or "dead silence" on the announcement front. Highs seem to come after positive clinical trial results or 2-3 months after a CR.

Unlike the incredible complexity of the research being undertaken by the business, there is not a lot of science to the share price movements. Lesley is not the best PR rep IMU could have and probably perplexed by the nonstochastic waves the of share price.

It is the last of of the financial year tomorrow. Anything can happen. After Monday, instos and punters alike have 364 days ahead of them to roll the dice.

Bring it on.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.