IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

You've gotta put that other clown on ignore MR, it's impossible...

1. 13,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7320
    You've gotta put that other clown on ignore MR, it's impossible for him to contribute anything and it makes it too hard to read these threads therefore good folks just leave it alone.

Yeah you're trading well snipping for 5%ers. No-one ever gets rich but it beats many other professions. Plus the fun of it never goes away. Also a fantastic way to hone your skills and more importantly, your systems. So well done.

I've been focussing on other things and practising with another combination to identify strength in trends but it's more for the bluey's not speck stuff. May June are good times to work on those things as general trading isn't as busy. (although this year was different for some reason).

Here's the trading analysis from yesterday and there was certainly a nice little trade in it so well done to those who took it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6277/6277304-ee29cc06215596d65cb77719eac7de3c.jpg

Hey MR, it would be recommended that you now negotiate a better brokerage as $69.95 is way over the odd unless that is for both entry and exit.

CCI over RSI eh? That's an interesting one! I haven't considered that at all and to be honest I have no idea how that works but I'll have a quick look. It's cool that you've found something that's clicked for you. In my group, no two traders do it the same way and it's great to cross reference systems (and argue about who's system is better).

Yep, for some reason all my charts are down today also, all my screens are there with all data, but no charts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.