IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33192

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Even if based on nothing else other than the last reported Cash Flow Report and available quarters of residual funding the cash runway clock is ticking. Other than an update on IMUs R&D ATO claim (which I may have missed) the need to improve liquidity is a fact. I suspect most would agree that the current single most cause of stress amongst holders is the not knowing how this is going to be achieved. Wholesale and or Retail combination? Sell down of a physical tangible asset? Monetise of an as yet intellectual intangible property? Which bring me to observation melburnian where shorting albeit somewhat restricted to certain groups does exists all the same which had me thinking about the likelihood of a convertibles note issue or something similar which might put a floor or at least some stability under the SP as the classification as convertible equity might not have the same negative impact as a dilution. Was thinking that the treatment of such future convertible debt could also lessen the impact on the balance sheet compared to a direct loan. For any of the accountants or brokers out there would like to hear you thoughts, My opinion only of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.