IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33490

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Thanks for that. I cannot read the smaller shifts in bollies and MACD indications as well as you and others here but yes agree a nervous weekend hold for many I am sure. Was Friday just a spike to test out demand? Still plenty to be done across the board and like you I too are unable to honestly answer. Review of the broader global bio-tech index suggests to me however that any demand that does exist was most likely exaggerated last trading session. I do however note in some business reports concern of the effects of biosimilar entry into the USA market due to multiple lines of bio-product with an upcoming patent protection expiry. This is thought to be putting pressure on Big Pharma to replace a projected loss of revenue over the next five to ten years through MA or JV collaboration. For this reason alone while price and covering days continue to move in opposite directions I will allow indulge of a glass half full perspective for IMU and the many long term holders. My opinion only of course and thanks again slick for the extra insight ! Time now for a glass of red !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.