IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33627

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Don't worry @RTR, we all have that self doubt and that is so logical.
    We are invested in a small cap Biotech company with no income and a small percentage of chance it will reach it's goals, this is the same as every Biotech testing its IP.
    What we do know is that our IP is groundbreaking and at the leading edge of cancer research.
    We also know we have an experienced team that have been successful in developing drugs to market at other BP.
    We also have a timeframe in which data will be presented to confirm whether it works in humans as it did preclinically and in mouse models.
    While I agree to some degree with WMHB in that it appears that management are relying on the science above all else, we are not privy to what may be going on in the background.
    My opinion is that there is plenty going on in the background including ensuring that everyone in the management team will have KPI's that they are regularly measured against.
    Of course I base this on my confidence in Leslie and the team and the knowledge that they have done all this before, they have runs on the board.
    While we have invested in something of a riskier nature we also understand that the upside can be beyond our expectations, only time will tell if we have been a Dunce or a Genius, let the cards fall where they may!!

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.