IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33760

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99

Enjoy your posts. Sometimes agree. Sometimes do not. The beauty of opinions I suppose! Twenty five plus years of economic growth and affluence. The rise of free trade. Economic globalisation and quantitative debt, debt and more debt. For the many whom through no fault of their own are already suffering the very real implications of this perhaps how they feel and what they are experiencing is more a result of damn economic and political lies and statistics than media rhetoric. For we already have mass under- unemployment and widespread cost of living defaults while our health systems embarks further and further down the path of more expensive but less effective. Add to this our Commonwealth debt which has risen from a low of 5 % of GDP in 2007 to 43%, or $3,500 to $35,000 per person in real terms, and continues to balloon on a trajectory similar to that of the late 1920’s. On this alone and through engagement within my community I am more for thinking that any historical technical definition of recession or depression is so removed from modern reality that the terminology is defective. New world with new pressures, different opportunities and too much Keynesian inspired debt. As for IMU? Time will tell. Pre-revenue businesses are generally not defensive investment plays. My opinion only of course! Much like the old saying about everybody has one! what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.