IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33837

1. Fid
    2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1197
    Good morning AC. Lol biggrin.pngsmile.png I knew someone was going to bring that up and almost just typed "fill the gap" & not mention a price.
    For my part I have no interest in gaps, I've missed so many good trades waiting for gaps to fill that I just don't bother with them & I believe that gaps get filled by just getting in the road of price action rather than market protocol.

My understanding of a gap is where no trading has taken place and if a wick fills the gap is a contentious issue & depends on who you ask.
    Most market participants don't realize that if bad news hits the market before the open the market maker has to drop his own stock price lower & lower to attract a bid, so he sits on the wrong side of the ledger & wants to be made whole again, same with a gap up.

I'll sit on the fence with this and just say please yourself, rather than be subject to a bollocking from @slick eek.png
    Maybe a one pip gap doesn't matter anyway in the big picture, certainly not to me.
    Thanks for the great question, although you are no further ahead from my answer. smile.png
    Love your work btw
    imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $627.5K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 6016291 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 460460 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.