IMU 4.84% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-34369

1. 14,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7606
    G’day Gino, well I agree with Acouch, I thought IMU did really well today, not much green around today across the boards. The market was awful.
    Plus there are some blueys ripe for the picking therefore they are going to take a lot of the money flow.

I mentioned the other day that this SP needs to settle after the recent spike so that we can get a clearer picture, yeah that’s three strong red days in a row ( three black crows as Trent would say) and this scenario wasn’t helped by todays market. In my opinion it’s now a sit on hands until next Monday and let’s see where it goes. It is time to let the fundamentals do some heavy lifting to see if the market liked what they read on Monday.

Check out the 30min and hourly Gino, man that direction needs to change and if it doesn’t over the next two sessions then the market totally rejected the announcement regardless of what we’re told.

I know I keep harping on it but you’re dealing with a ridiculously high SOI stock which in general is regarded in the market as a complete junk stock therefore it attracts activity like the recent pump and dump. It’s never going to be an attractive book and will be traded accordingly. Sorry to be harsh but it’s true.

Wheres Nick?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $2.926M 48.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1489666 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1250588 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.