IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-34878

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    MrDingo, you have certainly been clear about that.
    I have been up and down too, as probably like you, I have a fair bit in this one, more than any other stock I have ever owned.
    I also remember the outcomes of other similar experiences, including VLA. Thought it was a duster (or not as good as I thought it should have been), to find out all was not lost, and much of it was happening 'behind the scenes', before the big reveal.
    There are no certainties, emotions will fluctuate with the SP, I consider all that quite normal. My only real fear is another disastrous capital raise, as I have no funds to participate, nor do I want any more exposure at this time, and I don't like the dilution either. Who does.
    I can see their pathway, I think it has been relatively well communicated, I can see their end goal, I just can't work out the timing they are working to as the science will shift dependent upon their findings along the way. I have also finally used the ignore feature too, and removed a lot of the unnecessary noise, which means when there are good posts, it doesn't take long to read them. It really is good for ones health to avoid such rubbish posts as some that pop up.
    Have a good weekend MrDingo, and to ALTH, next week, might, just might, be the start of something....... just my senses...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $179.8K 3.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8124186 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3070575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.