IMU 8.82% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Zior great technical work! Always love your posts. I couldn’t...

1. pjv
    58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Zior great technical work! Always love your posts. I couldn’t agree more with your analysis. A few additions. I am counting 5 waves down on the 60 minute from the the June 28th high. I am calling the sideways action between.335 and .33 a wave 4 and the break below to .31 a 5th down. Usually before a big move you get a hard counter trend move (a flush) for a final washout, which I believe we just completed. The action below the .33 .335 range was good up and down bigger range compounding setting up lots of momentum divergences.
    The nice part of the move up from .31 was the close at .34 setting up most likely a whammy.A whammy is when you break out of a range come back into the range and take the other side out. Explosive!
    Your absolutely right this feels like the last move when we went sideways( which felt like forever ) at .10
    broke below and everyone was looking for the next fib lower which never happened. It came back above .10 which was the signal and then eventually took out the downward sloping trend line and off to the races.
    We now have a similar downward sloping trend line at the .34 to .35 ish area.
    BOTTOM line I want to see .34 hold on the close for this scenario to be in play, otherwise more choppy action. Keep in mind fundamentals matter but technicals can give you an early signal of upcoming confirming fundamentals. I remain extremely bullish on IMU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.006(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.2¢ $3.774M 58.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3402693 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 610000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.