IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Broke back up 13c after raising $90m in the matter of a few...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Broke back up 13c after raising $90m in the matter of a few weeks?

Again, you can't substantiate a thing. People like davy, slick, zior and others provide evidence and opinions of why movements are imminent, newsflow, market sizing, etc. You? quite literally nothing except making sure you respond to every single comment with vacuous rhetorical questions and comments that try to deflect from the fact that you haven't been able to back up a single comment you've written. And if most of those comments are replies to people then why? What's the intrinsic motivation?

It's a little tragic, so if you can't even answer the question of 'what am I getting out of this? and others?' then why should anyone listen? And I get it, they don't listen, but that's because there's nothing really there. Not even a good old MS Paint drawing scribbled over a US bond chart. So if there's nothing else then ignoring you is the only real option, and one I'll take happily now. If you actually want to influence people you need to actually put up some insight.

To others: sorry for derailing this thread momentarily, no more! GLTAH, a big six months coming up.
    Last edited by Socraticperms: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.