IMU 2.35% 8.3¢ imugene limited

Friday PM question for you guys on preferences when you get a...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Friday PM question for you guys on preferences when you get a moment, are you guys exclusively doing your charting within Commsec IRESS offering or also supplement with TradingView? I'm just starting my TA journey would like to get off to a clean start in terms of good habits, setup and sustainability.

I'd like to also take this opportunity to thank the likes of yourself @slick .. @hoots, @Zior , @dappaT and several other quality contributors to this forum. The entertaining banter aside, the generosity you all show with your time and knowledge is much appreciated, and not lost on many on this forum. I'd say for every 1 person who contributes there's likely at least 20 more who don't feel the need to post yet glean valuable insights from your posts (amongst the growing tide of noise and nonsense that a share price appreciation like IMUs tends to attract).

In my case, after years on the sideline, you've all inspired me to dive in and learn TA (from scratch with no ego) to supplement my existing experience (i'm a reformed marketmaker / vol trader), and i'm looking forward to the challenge

I've combed back through this thread since inception to pick up on a few pointers you guys have laid down here and there, however certainly appreciate any other wisdom you could drop now or in future.

Thanks again all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $607.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $953.1K 11.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68491 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 342128 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 6636401
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.