IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-7821

1. 13,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2328
    Sorry, but no one is attacking her for her views - she actually has not stated any views that can be attacked. Can you point any about IMU out? There can't be many.

That is just the point - HC is for discussing points and issues associated with IMU - and not for any other purpose. Certainly not for the sole purpose of gaining attention.

Trying to label responses as misogyinistic or harassment is totally inaccurate. It's the comments that are being addressed and not any gender bias.

We want to discuss IMU - after all, we are invested in the company. Those investors are quite rightly annoyed that the conversation has been taken over by some to just make the forum dysfunctional - and for idiots like me who have felt the need to respond at times. I am not clever enough to understand charting but I can understand why they are upset at their threat being hijacked for no valid reason.

So, for everyone here (including myself) get on with discussing IMU. There are numerous posters here that give great insights and fantastic information about the company - they are far more interesting anyway.

I will put the particular person on ignore from now on - so doing my part for the cause - then I don't need to even see what comes through from that poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $400.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $427.6K 7.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 3555998 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 150967 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.