IMU 0.00% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Ok I'm in, boots and all...So after watching from the sidelines...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ok I'm in, boots and all...So after watching from the sidelines for months I finally took a position a couple of weeks ago and then topped up a couple of times, completing my purchases yesterday. Athough I missed a Disallowed I'm already up over 20% and happy to hold for the long term as after listening to all the interviews with CEO LC, reading through the prev ASX anouncements and the great analysis here on HC by multiple posters with high conviction I am now convined that IMU is the real deal and that they will end up finding a buyer for a proven therapy or mutiple therapies that will change the world.
    Such a great team of scientists with integrity with a genius mindset and willingness to partner with others where they see synergies.

The upside here is huge with a very real potential for a paradyme shift / dysruption to chemo based cancer therapy, it is just too compelling to not be a part of.
    It's also a great feelng to be part of a journey for the betterment of the world while hopefully being well rewarded in the proccess and to have a CEO who feels this way also, as she she says "focus on the science and the rest will follow"..but I see they are also savy in more ways than science which I like too.

Congrats to all the holders who got in early - well done!
    Looking at the big picture this is still early days.

By the way it would be great if IMU could have a main thread rather than so many new ones all the time.
    I quite liked the thead name called why IMU is a multibagger but it doesn't matter which one, just pick one or two and keep them alive.
    As for the new many threads that are started for ego why not just ignore them and stick to posting on the main ones, its a more enjoyable experience IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $318.5K 3.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1252135 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 325446 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 1901712
Last updated 12.07pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.