IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Mirren, I'll re-paste what Zior wrote as I'm convinced you read...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Mirren, I'll re-paste what Zior wrote as I'm convinced you read every fourth word and went instantly frothy-mouthed:

This is potentially a very strong bull run, however I'm not going to say we'll do another 440%, but to give an idea a similar move would put us around $2.70. Is that justified? In my opinion, not yet. A little more de-risking and some solid results and yes, I do believe it would be.

Context: Zior was extrapolating the (actual) run-up over 4 months (440%) as a thought experiment to gauge whether that same magnitude was plausible in the next four. He thinks that it is not justified in IMU's current state (not ramping) but that it could be justified - note: this doesn't mean he predicts we'll get there or ramps it, but rather that it would justified.

Would it not be if all of IMU platforms are validated? With IMU's seriously stable financial position? And growing constellation of partnerships? If it's risen 440% without all of the business-end trial results, and may we add with a $90m raising, then is it really that wild? I mean I don't think it'll get there anytime soon, but then again when IMU hit 10c I was awestruck.

Again, it's about whether it's 'justified' not about whether it will reach that. Nuance = important.
    Last edited by Socraticperms: 05/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.