IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

You are spot on here. In fact, if any of our initial products...

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4404
    You are spot on here. In fact, if any of our initial products were to come good, be it Her-Vaxx or PD1-VAxx or CheckVacc, our current market cap will be blown away. As I have explained before, any one of these success will implicate the very high potential success of the many potential compounds that can arise out of its platform technology. Take CheckVacc. If successful against TNBC, then market upon realising that its parent CF33 virus can kill all 60 lines of cancer and more!, will start to value IMU based on that, not just CheckVacc. Same for PD1-Vaxx with its B cell platform.

I remember not too long ago, in one of those interviews, LC has actually said the potential partners may want to deal for individual drug or the whole platform. Say if CheckVacc outcome is very good, then chances are, with its pre-clinical results of all 60 cancer lines being wiped, a BP would want to make a deal for the whole platform. So imagine 60 x market of each cancer potential. Just think about that.

$3bn market cap is in fact factoring in more chances of failure than success right now. One sniff of really good outcome for PD1-Vaxx or CheckVacc, then the race is on. What's more, as the trial data comes in, these scientists will understand more and more and therefore improve future products even more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.015M 19.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 7835902 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 11705865 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.