IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-9219

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Well, 4 more of these closing auctions before the 20th.
    the makers just want to bring the chaotic to us at this time. if there is anything bump out of blue, just like the ann today, whoever off load for real today at a wrong timing, the lost will be real. that's how wealth liquidating around.
    Have to keep it in mind that in Aug, we had the updated on the highest does of PD1-Vaxx for a read-out for 'the first week of Oct'. This is now heavily over due.
    The read out time for PD1-Vaxx is 43 days post dosed for determining the adverse effect.
    We are now more than double of that time frame and no announcement about stopping the highest dose because of adverse effect, meaning they are running just fine. The patients are very likely undergone some beneficial effects with treatment. I think the efficacy readout can be anytime and together with an announcement with expansion of the cohort as well.

Together, the phenomenon of the hicup of entering ASX200, market makers spill a bit of everywhere, trial update pending, good news already released, all the observations matching very well with the price action to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $160.0K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 882045 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 457736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.